Join Our Team
Revit Drafter / Lead Designer
Your Mission as Revit Drafter / Lead Designer:
- Produce high quality deliverables as assigned by team leads to help our clients achieve their goals for their home as well as help them manage their investment budget.
- Coordinate responsibilities within the design team to use each member’s best skills and source resources as needed to develop projects in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
- Communicate, to the Production Team, the information needed to build the client’s dream to their satisfaction as well as construct projects on time and on budget
Responsibilities (things that lead to winning):
- Perform drawing for timely and accurate completion of:
- Measured Drawings
- Conceptual Drawings
- Design Development
- Material Selections
- Participate as need all internal design related meetings
- Complete delegated work to ensure on time and accurate completion
- Provide weekly updates on project status to assigned client teams
- Assist project development team with pricing as requested
- Attend ongoing training for the benefit of the staff, the company, and future clients
- Coordinate efforts with the entire Schroeder team to ensure a seamless client experience and ensure attainment of overall company goals.
- Set an example for team members in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational skills, and work habits.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes. Ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience and/or certification/training
- Two (2) years of experience in Revit 3D modeling
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
About Schroeder Design Build
Schroeder Design Build is a second-generation family-owned design-build firm that is dedicated to providing quality design and construction services at an extreme value. Our people-centered company employs a diverse team of skilled professionals who not only care deeply about their role in elevating a client’s home remodeling experience but are also empowered to grow personally and professionally, each bringing to the table their full range of professional skills and personal traits that makes them unique and productive contributors to the success of the company.
Our crew, from the office staff to project managers and talented designers, are natural customer service agents; each possessing essential qualities that create positive client experiences. That’s why homeowners can expect open and ongoing communication, active listening, detailed documentation, and prompt follow-through.
The company’s fundamental midwestern values are engrained in its people and guide decision-making—honesty, hard work, great service, innovative design, and quality workmanship. Holding true to these values has allowed the company to produce a consistent quality product, a pleasing workplace, and an outlet for endless creativity.
Visit our website: www.schroederdesignbuild.com for additional job openings.
Trust Your Home Remodel to the Design Build Professionals
Since 1986, Schroeder Design Build has worked with over a thousand clients, many of whom have trusted us to remodel their entire home. The secret to our continued success is creating a customized plan that’s well orchestrated and communicated throughout every phase of your project. Our highly-qualified, experienced, and dedicated design, construction, and customer service teams are all under one roof, and focused on you and your family’s needs, every step of the way.